How can I tag unofficial bicycle routes in my community?
For example, the City of Stillwater has documented with actual signs on the
road these routes (http://stillwater.org/document_center/Bike_Routes.pdf)
I have tagged these as "lcn=yes" and named them all Stillwater Bicycle
Routes in a relation.

There is a bicycle club that has created other routes that do not have
actual signage on the roads. see http://www.reddirtpedalers.org/local-routes
For Club routes, I could tag them as reddirtpedalers routes (i.e.
Reddirtpedalers Couch Park Loop)
http://www.reddirtpedalers.org/local-routes/13-couch-park-loop

For the Club routes:
Should I use "lcn=proposed"? (this is not valid, because they are not being
proposed and most of them are outside city limits. the county does not have
any routes)
Should I use "lcn=unofficial"?
Should I use "lcn=club"?
Should the name include "unofficial" OR "bicycle = undesignated"?

Also, using Stava data, I can see other used roads that are not bicycle
routes, but they are widely used. see
http://labs.strava.com/routing-errors/#250/13/-97.06824/36.12651
Lakeview Road north west of Stillwater going out to Lake McMurtry is a nice
blacktop road without a lot of traffic, If I was riding a bicycle, I would
use this road.
Should I tag these "commonly used bicycle routes"?

I assume official = signage on the road.

Mike Henson