On 1/1/15 1:39 AM, Clifford Snow wrote:
A Scout note, http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/294192 complains of routing problems when a ferry is required. "A user of the OSM-based Scout app reported the following possible map error: "will not use ferry route. avoid ferry not checked. " Is that a problem limited to Scout, or is there something we should be checking for?

BTW - I've taken this ferry from Edmonds to Kingston, WA a number of times. It is a great trip during nice weather.
the one routing issue i'm familiar with is that frequently ferry access
uses highway=service, and some routing applications try to avoid
service roads as much as possible.

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net