Richard,

Thanks for passing this along.  If slides and/or video from the conference
are posted I would be interested in viewing them.

It is good to see OSM getting some exposure within the GIS community.  I
spoke about OSM at GIS Day at Colorado State University last fall, and to
the GIS Colorado Winter Meeting earlier this year. I don't think I turned
many of the participants into OSM mappers, but at least I raised awareness.

Mike

Mike