I'm a long-time user of Potlatch.  Every time since the newiD editor was
introduced that I have tried to use it, I have hadto give up and go back to
Potlatch.  At first it was simply way tooslow.  It seems to perform better,
speed-wise anyway, now.  I usedto use JOSM to work on the buildings of
apartment complexes, untilJava stopped working on my computer (still a big
mystery with no fix).I heard recently that a new Rotate feature was added in
iD, so I decidedto give iD yet another try. I see the Rotate tool - nice.
However, I don'tsee any way to create parallel features (or Copy and Paste as
in JOSM).This would be necessary for my purposes, where most buildings in
anapartment complex are identical but oriented differently.  I would like tobe
able to not only rotate a polygon, but copy and paste and then rotatethe pasted
polygon and move it to its correct location. I don't see any wayto do that. Is
there a "hidden" way of doing this, such as hot keys?
 Be seeing you,

David J. Wisbey
GIS Services / Cartography / Graphics / Desktop Publishing

Tel.  720-282-3626

Email:  yourvillagem...@yahoo.com

I'm also on Facebook as "David Wisbey"