On 5/24/15 6:04 PM, alyssa wright wrote:
> There will be volunteers leading attendees to the conference area.
> There will also be a map in the program. We will be in conference room
> 1, 2 and 3 on the first floor, some additional "caucus" rooms for the
> BoFs and the North Lawn building for lunch.
>
> Hope that helps!

it will help once we find the volunteers, but it'd be nice to know
which street to expect to find them at. as i said, it's a big place.

what should we expect for security? regular visitors have to go
through some processes, i see. should we allow for time from
arrival to getting to the actual conference registration site?

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux