Hi all,

State of the Map US 2015 is over, and I had a fantastic time. Meeting so many
people from over 40 countries total. A party in a classic courthouse that is
normally closed to the public. Being at the United Nations building with ~800
OSM enthusiasts. Listening to the great variety of talks (which were all
recorded by the way, so you can watch them at your leisure if you want —>
http://stateofthemap.us/program/). Looking forward to the next SotM already!

On behalf of the conference organizing team, I would like to thank all of you
who came to New York City and made this SotM US edition a success!

Some pictures on twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23sotmus&src=typd&vertical=default&f=images (huh,
OSM on an Apple Watch? I missed that!)
And on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=sotmus