Traci Bishop is her name tjbis...@umes.edu
Tom
 GIS 4 LIFE !

     On Monday, June 29, 2015 8:20 PM, Eric Christensen
<e...@christensenplace.us> wrote:

 On Saturday, June 27, 2015 04:28:26 PM T M wrote:
> Did you contact Univ of MD Eastern Shore? If not I can put you in contact
> with their GIS professor?

I haven't, mostly because it's outside of our intended geographic area of
interest*, but I certainly wouldn't be against it.  One of the people that
showed interest is a student at UMD in College Park so we'll try to make
contacts that way as well.

Thanks for the offer.  I'd very much enjoy talking with others and introducing
OSM as a way to teach GIS/cartography.

--Eric

* Southern Maryland generally applies to the areas of Calvert, St. Mary's,
Charles, and southern PG and Anne Arundel counties.  I am in no way limiting
membership and would happily expand to other areas if there was enough
interest.  The Eastern Shore, while 'close' geographically would require a
boat ride to actually be close.  :)