My area here in Glendale Arizona and its surrounding area got a much needed
update from Microsoft when they updated bing imagery last summer. Don't
remember the month but i was really excited. I know they updated a lot of
the major cities in the U.S, sadly they didn't touch any small towns that i
know of. Also this is the only website (1) i know of that talks about
imagery updates as they happen. I'm not sure how are imagery from bing is
sourced from Microsoft. But anytime there blog announced new imagery in any
area we've always had it instantly. So i assume it's a live feed. So keep
an eye on that blog. Otherwise the alternative is Mapbox's imagery which
has not been updated at all since it was introduced into OSM.

1.) https://blogs.bing.com/maps/

Regards, Hans