I'm curious to see the results of Zoe's survey and more importantly how we
might use the knowledge to improve our tools and communications.

It has been a long time since I worked with survey. But one of the key
points I remember learning was that we needed a plan to work on the
results. Getting the data is nice, but doing something about it is what
counts.

Let me propose the following two actions for the OSM-US Board to undertake

1. The Board commits to analyze and recommend changes based on the results
of the survey.

2. The Board fund a program to increase the diversity number of the US
mapping community. It could be anything from funding articles in targeted
websites to funding speakers at events.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle