Joe,

Try whodidit. http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/

It shows who edited areas by tile and when. Default is a week, but you can set different times, filter users, etc.

I have a bookmark set to start at my home town location like: http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/?zoom=12&lat=27.20942&lon=-80.28027&layers=BTT

Brian

On 10/10/2017 12:47 PM, Joe Sapletal wrote:

At work, my manager wants to explore using and contributing to OSM in a more official capacity beyond my personal Building Import project.  He has a few questions that I can handle, but there is one that is actually something that I’ve been thinking about too.  How much activity is happening in Dakota County, Minnesota?  And Where?  Is there a data or web map resource that one can map change by date?

Thanks,

Joe Sapletal