As a Pokemon Go player myself, everything I'm hearing in the community this
time around has been a lot more positive, with people suggesting to update
their local neighborhoods with the correct information. I'm not seeing the
same level of fake lakes and parks. Now this may just be the groups that I
get my info from, but I'm hopeful this might bring in some good and useful
updates, and maybe some long-term mappers.