Thank you Bryan, it worked!

DG Premium is extremely useful in many city ares since it has incredibly
high resolution imagery, so high you can distinguish each line of the
double yellow center line on a road, and is only about a year or so out of
date at the worst.

However, I realized since I sent the original message that the old Mapbox
Satellite layer seems to have the same imagery as DG Premium in the Lehigh
Valley area, though, which is where I'm mapping now. In this case it's even
better, since it doesn't switch to the much blurrier, slightly misaligned
imagery on lower zoom levels like DG Premium does. Is there a way to set
*minimum* zoom level for an imagery layer in JOSM? I'd imagine not, since
zooming out would cause a *lot* of tiles to need to be loaded.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 5:19 PM, Bryan Housel <br...@7thposition.com> wrote:

> I updated the tokens, per DG request, in this commit:
> https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/commit/
> 034ac3910fc2fe118394bc953d3ca4ca2212b71c
>
> I don’t know how to update the imagery that JOSM uses, but usually
> whenever we change these, somebody will update the JOSM sources pretty
> quickly.
>
> Thanks, Bryan
>

> On Mar 10, 2018, at 4:54 PM, Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org> wrote:
>
> Ive run into the same program since yesterday, and it's basically ground
> me to a halt, since Bing is badly out of date stateside in Oklahoma.
>
> On Mar 10, 2018 14:54, "Albert Pundt" <roadsgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For the past several days, the DigitalGlobe Premium and Standard Imagery
>> have both given HTTP 401 errors when trying to use them in JOSM. Manually
>> going to the tile URL tells me that the access token is invalid. Since this
>> is the token in the TMS URL in JOSM by default, it seems as though it needs
>> updating. How do I get a valid updated token?
>>
>> —Albert

—Albert