Clay-

I'm leaving a comment on the first changeset (57754161) asking for an
explanation. Not only do I think you were right on what you were doing
(weird motorway upgrades in Texas have been a project for me lately), but I
agree that this wasn't the best way to handle this.

I've copied everyone else in the mailing list so we don't have multiple
people messaging at the same time.

Thanks!

Andrew Matheny