Hi all!

Now that we have last week’s election behind us (sort of) we have another
one just around the corner. 🇺🇸🗳🌎

If you haven’t heard already, the international OpenStreetMap Foundation
elections are happening December 15 and you *need* to be a member by....
<suspense builds> ... TOMORROW to vote.

Did you know that ~100M people voted last Tuesday? That’s the bar I’m
setting for our turnout. I mean, there will be no long lines or broken
machines on our election day.

Don’t prove us wrong.

Membership has its priveleges. Beyond having a voice in the future of
OpenStreetMap, you help keep the project going. Literally. Servers don’t
survive on 💗 alone. (At least that’s what they tell me.)

So register now! Be a proud American (mapper)!

https://join.osmfoundation.org/normal-membership/

This message is supported by,
Alyssa and the OSMUS Board

PS This is tapped on a phone so ignore any spelling mistakes or bad jokes.