Hi all,

The first Virtual Mappy Hour (after a multi-year hiatus) was great fun and, if
you ask me, a success. I enjoyed (re)connecting with fellow mappers which I
think is a big piece of what OSM is all about! So we will do more of them, for
now every month. The next one is planned for April 24 at 6pm Pacific time.

For next time I would like to offer a challenge. Who wants 5 minutes to present
something? This can be anything you want — your favorite mapped area on OSM, a
tagging question or answer, a report on your local group. The only rule is that
there needs to be one slide. We will do up to 4 5-minute presentations if
people step up.

Let’s hear it!
Martijn