There are at least three new national bicycle routes in the USBRS!  To help OSM
"get ahead of the curve" of the May 2020 Spring AASHTO ballot (may not be
completed until June / July this year), USBR applications by state DOTs are
available, allowing OSM to enter these state-at-a-time national bicycle route
data.  Currently,

USBR 30 in Wisconsin,
USBR 230 in Wisconsin and
USBR 50 in California

have been "seeded" as route relations and need to be fully entered into OSM.
Please visit our wiki
https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/United_States_Bicycle_Route_System#Proposed_USBRs_in_OSM
 for links to the route data ballots.  OSM-US has explicit permission to enter
these.

If you're in Wisconsin, please contact user:hobbesvsboyle via OSM missive to
coordinate entry of USBRs 30 and 230 into OSM.  If you are in California (or
even if not!) and want to enter USBR 50, helping to build Earth's largest
official cycling route network, check out our wiki, follow the links to the
turn-by-turn and map data and have fun!

SteveA
California
USBRS-in-OSM guy (among other hats I wear)