Winter-only snowmobile routes are mapped if they are signed. Create a route
relation with type=route + route=snowmobile (used 141 times) - see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Aroute%3Dsnowmobile

Please only use highway=track when there is an forestry or agricultural
road / track which is passable by 2-track vehicles such as farm tractors,
logging trucks, or 4wd cars.

-- Joseph Eisenberg

(You might try the Tagging mailing list for questions about how to tag
something: tagg...@openstreetmap.org)