Hello all,
I'm planning a mechanical edit to remove the access=private tag that Amazon
Logistics mappers added in New Hampshire. They originally added the tag without
using street-level imagery to look for no trespassing signs, and they made so,
so many mistakes. The group has finally yielded to the community feedback to
stop adding the tag, and I want to quickly remove as many of the instances as
possible. I believe it is worthwhile to remove the tag because it is important
to distinguish between houses that accept visitors and those that do not, and
currently access=private is the best way to indicate it, but it is diluted by
all of the Amazon Logistics driveways. I have written up my proposal here
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Aweech%2Bbot/NH_driveway_access>.
 It's pretty much copy-paste from the project with the same goals for
neighboring Maine, and that one has been well received, so I am hoping this one
is well received as well. (I'd be in favor of a nationwide greenlighting of
such projects, but since that hasn't happened yet I'm doing my due diligence
contacting the community 😊).
Sincerely,
Alex (aweech)