Greetings,

My name is Kiana and I work for KAART
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kaart>. Our company contributes to OSM in
several countries by adding data that is advantageous for navigation software
and the OSM community. Our team will begin groundwork and data collection in
Vietnam in March. The team will first travel in Da Nang and Hue. We will then
edit the data in these areas in the following months.

I am reaching out to connect with any local editors. I would like to use this
message to actively open up a line of communication about editing or possibly
meeting up with the active OSM community.

I look forward to hearing back and working together.

Thank you,

Kiana