Adrian Moisey wrote:
> Hi
>
> Russell, Jonathan and I have started #osm-za on irc.furion.org
> (http://www.furion.org/?content=home)
>
> We're not sure if this is the best server to host such a channel, but
> osm-za is a local group and should be hosted on a local server, I
> think.
>
> If anybody objects with it being on furion, please speak up.
>
> Otherwise, come join :)
>
> Adrian

Sounds good! :)

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this
document then you must immediately inform the sender at the address below and
delete this e-mail and any attachments completely from your computer system.
You must not take copies or disclose the contents of this document to anyone,
nor take any action based upon it.
E-mail is an informal method of communication and is subject to possible data
corruption. Dot Net Solutions Ltd is unable to exercise control over the
content of the information contained in transmissions made via the internet.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are
solely those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Dot Net Solutions
Ltd unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of
this message.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this message and any
attachments are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Dot Net
Solutions Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way for its use.
Dot Net Solutions Ltd, George V Place, 4 Thames Avenue, Windsor SL4 1QP. Reg
No: 4972823