Thanks Grant

I did not realise it took so long. I think it's be over a week since I
added the town name for Mossel Bay. After your refresh I am still
getting some of the zoomed out tiles not having the name. I presume it
will still take a awhile for the tiles to be propagated.
I see you added the population (60,000). Where does one get that type of
info? I would also like to add the sagns_id as well.

Norman