Hi Ray, I use Wave Pad to record and edit my podcasts. It's a pretty accessible program and one of the few good free ones I've found. Kerri
----- Original Message -----
To: talk2
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:24 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List "Wave pad??"

Hi,
I don't know if I've ever asked this question before, but has anyone here ever used Wave pad?  It's a sound editing/recorder.  I use it for most of my recording, then I use gold wave to edit/fix up the files.
Also, can some explain to me what Raw audio files are used for or more what the point of these types of file?
Thanks, Ray.

"Falling is easy
It's getting back up that becomes the problem
And if you believe you can find a way out
Then you've solved the problem"(staind, "falling"