Hi.
I just subscribed to this list on my new e-mail address.
For those who don't know, I'm known as Dj TT. I'm coming from sweden, so that's why my spelling of things might be weird sometimes.
I do alot of mixing and cool things using Cool Edit 2000, prosonics timefactory (and that's a program for time stretching), and you can find my stuff at the following address:
I have loads of things there, including alot of mixes of Andre's stuff.
That's just what I had to say right now, and I'm planning on posting here when I release a new track or a new mix.

Pease

Dj TT (a.k.a Tor)