Ditto. Parents, administration, and VI teachers really need to be good to make public schools work. But I'd take public school over lind schools any day, at least the one near me. I meet way more friends in public school than I would at blind school. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Publick Schools Suck

Unfortunately in the case of public schools, a lot of stuff is going to have to be dealt with by parents. The administrations don't know what to do or expect with a blind student, so parents need to be the informed ones and also to help provide information and support for it to work. I'd send my blind kid to public school definitely over US blind schools, but that's just me. (Please note the US, from everything I've heard, overseas schools are very different.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "kerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>