Today is going to be one strange show as I will have a co-host, maybe 2...That's right, Kelly, one of my strange friends, is going to be around along with other strange people as well.
This is because my parents are having a cookout for a combination of mine, and my aunts birthday.
So despite the strange people who will definitely add to the show, we will finally get to "brair Rabbit and the Tar baby," as the tape of the week, as well as the story, and playing of dJTT's newest track.
It all starts at 2 eastern on tbrn.net...
You know the deal.