Again Things and Stuff is not a totall obsetion with me. And to tell you this I like loads more show's than that. Heh What about Beck in a Box I like that to and also w d g l f m and the Farhun show and also Haden's show so beap I like loads more than Things and Stuff!
----- Original Message -----
From: derek Lane
To: talk2
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List t b r n.net still down!

tbrn, otherwise known to you as the site/host of things and stuff will be back as soon as it gets its harddrive reinstalled.
After that point, and then after everything else is installed, you can download more of your idle? idol, ital. or whichever you like; but at least one or more of those is true for you.  As it stands, as a loyal things and stuff fan, you should have every single bit that Patrick has ever been a part of, and with shows alone, you could start a patrick fest that would last you for many ages.
The only problem with that would be that with all that Patrick in your life, you may not have anything left for a girl, should you be interested in such things.