Well doode I do listen to it for its content. I like the fast tracks and its quite funny and I don't listen to it just because its Patrick so there. And I don't like Blart Radio simply because its mostly rock and I don't like it. I like yours though Andre but I don't all ways have the time to listen to it because I am usually out at the time. I also like Deraitland again not because its Derek or Caitlin because its a good show.
----- Original Message -----
From: Onj
To: talk2
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List site back up

Yes, time for your daily or weekly dosage of This and that's enough!
Just, shut up and download it already.  We know, we know, yes, you download WDGL as well, but I bet it's because Patrick calls into the beginning of said show.  Actually I didn't come up with that idea, someone else did.
Don't listen to Steve or me though eh?  lol not that I mind of course.  I like real listeners, listeners that are interested for interested sake, not because it's me, but because of my content.

I wonder, if you were told by your idol, to put 77 sugars in a boiling hot cup of water, and pour it all over your privataliur, would you do it, just because he told you too?  I'd sure love you to record it.  You must only use an R1 mind, because that's all that's permitted.  Three guesses why?
Guess1 goes here:
Guess2 goes here:
Guess3 goes here: