Personally, when you call in my show you sometimes have intelligent things to say, for example the bit where you let me talk to your mom, that was absolutely funny, crazy, strange and so fourth.  You have also written some messages that were substantive, but when you call Patrick man, it's just like you go gaga and just lose all of that.
Some times, it reminds me of some poor guy who just hit puberty and is nervous about asking the first girl ever on the first date.

----- Original Message -----
From: kerry
To: talk2
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:07 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List what do you mean cling?

Hi,
What do you mean by I like cling to people? You mean people who don't want to be my friend I still bother them? Well fine! I won't borther Patrick because aprently Patrick is not my Friend! I gues no one wants to be because I am a loozer. I no all ready I am the looze. I mean maybe some people need to show respect toards the listeners. Like Ritch come on you no why disrespect him because of his mike? Why disrespect Brandon Hennis because of his computer? That is wrong right there!
Kerry or Mister Vera