well i intend to remain on staff just not a manager
but as i said let us resolve this all on staff tjhanks

tj
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farhan Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:44 PM
Subject: Re[2]: The Talk2 List do we have a carbon copy of parts of every internet station in the world

yep, I've never seen a message that said i am resigning, oh actually I called you today and when I asked you about tbrn and if you were sitll part of it you said yes.
ON 7/18/2006 at 18:43 Drop9 said
I never saw anything on either talk2 the staff list or the web site stating this

----- Original Message ----- From: TJ Olsen