In the winter, you have holes in your house through which nice cold air comes through and you can't do a thing about it. And yes, I know patrick actually takes his out but I can't do that by myself and no one else in my house can do it either and there's four of them to take out.
Pauses to breathe
OK, I'm done ranting now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List like Caitlin

What's the problem with window A C's?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:43 PM

lol Vanja air conditioning goes, well in the floor if it's a good one, coming up through vents, or in your window if you're too broke to get central air. I hate window AC's but what can you do. Anyway, everyone come get ours, they are way too many and I don't want them anymore! lol Oh yeah I had some super good dessert but I can't spell it and so I won't humiliate myself here. Nonetheless, if I could send slices to everyone I would.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>