Most of you will remember this, though some will have never seen it
before. Welcome to this rather strange bad thing.

This file was apparently last modified on January 11, 2004. Loads of
things have changed since then... or have they?
pre-talk2, scary stuff.

FUNNY/WISE QUOTES

The following page consists of all of the many, many strange things that are
said on WWDC hubs.  If you have any to ad, message fastfinge.

venison88> ah, but visions could be just as effective as internal ports of
enlightenment written in php.
<borris> Yeah, but all I get is a lot of parsing errors.
<venison88> ahh, foggy days
<borris> that's about my life, ya know? it's one error after another, and it's
not properly compiled, and there are too many exclude statements and not enough
include. The object class for "sanity" does not exist I'm afraid.
<venison88> trust me, i know how ya feel.
<venison88> as far as sanity, i hacked and overlayed my own.
 -- enough said, guilty as charged.

<borris> no, I don't want to be one of those, not only do I not intend to ever
become useful, well, being helpful is even worse!
 -- The WWDC ops are always glad to help? .. well not always.

<borris> Oo woot, that sounds like much fun! How bout "inversion" where you get
flipped inside out and still live through it all?
<venison88> most ex girlfriends did that already
 -- Won't ask, it's probably better that way...

<borris> perduism is a truism one must not be without. To suffer such a thing
is to live and live without, the desire to become good in any aspect, constant
conflict, instant death, all things are irrelevant, and paper plates are
expensive.
 -- and you past English class without killing everyone?

<[Telia]Elias> Cucumber Penetration for fuck sake!
<onj2> lololololl!
<[Telia]Elias> yeah i'm so funny i want to crap my pants
<onj2> someone's a pissed off lill dude today aren't they? oh well
<[Comhem]pavel> movies?
<[Telia]Elias> haha what do you mean?
<onj2> you sound like, really upset, or upset, or fucked off, i dono. lol
 -- Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him now, perhaps he's dangerous?
Oops! Everybody run!

<kolektor> Laugh Out Loud pdaudio mean gay audio in french
        -- I see.  I think, sir, you may be confused about your sexuality.
Either that or you have issues with search and are looking for French
Homosexual auditory pornography.

<Babyangel> i didn't know the ferry stopped by here - i will get a lift in
future
        -- What?  It does?  Neither did I.  (It's not from a WWDC hub...so
shoot me.  It was too perfect.)

<trancemaster> the cociousness clouds as trancemaster is in the hub
        -- What?

<d:-I> fvedfeerf
<d:-I> fesfvdfvd
<d:-I> rtfrgerfve
<d:-I> fvefvefvefve
<d:-I> fvefvefvefv
<d:-I> fve
<d:-I> fvever
<d:-I> fvefve
<d:-I> fevfve
<d:-I> efvefv
<d:-I> fvefevefv
<d:-I> efvfvefve
<d:-I> fvefevfve
<d:-I> fevefv
<d:-I> efvfevfe
<d:-I> vfvefve
<d:-I> feve
<d:-I> efvvef
<d:-I> efvefv
<d:-I> veffev
<d:-I> efvvef
<d:-I> efvevf
<d:-I> efvfve
<d:-I> fvefve
<d:-I> fvefve
<d:-I> efvefv
<d:-I> efv
<d:-I> fevfev
<d:-I> fevefv
        --Now, how about taking that dildo out of your mouth and trying again?

<Cengiz_Cengo> welcome the All Peoples?
        --No, sorry.  The All Peoples aren't welcome here.

<Rock> clear
<Rock> clear
<Rock> clear
<Rock> clear
        --And now, class, todays Typing lesson is on a new and exciting key
called the slash.

 * flangerboy woot woot! woot woot!
        --I always thought a flange was something I could find, you know,
somewhere in my bathroom.  If I find this guy somewhere in my bathroom we'll
have trouble.  He'd better not be flanging.

<DIO®>
<DIO®>
<DIO®>
<DIO®>
<DIO®>
<DIO®>
        -- Is it just me, or did I miss telepathy 101?

"It sure interested me, and the litle mich mich cartons that sit underneeth
the mattress at night time and go whwhwhwiwhwhahahwhwhw during the day,
suddenly stood bolt upright, shouted in my face, and told me to get the hell
on and send this file along.  So I am, before they flay me with weird
looking funny flooble wufters and throw my sanity in the bin."
        -- A desperate attempt to get into the file yet again from an email
from onj.  We'll humour him; goodness knows what he might do if we don't?  :-)

<Onj2> i think bermuda must derive from Germanism, it just has that german
twange
        -- No.

<Onj2> it's making the nural pathways in my ear go all wizzpop
        -- Dumping coak into your ear will do that.

<Onj2> got tired of receiving ear wax through the post, and when you open the
envelope it's all sticky and starts going beep, beep, beep, beep, meep? woopoof!
        -- Spam, the next generation

<Onj2> well if you just type and type and don't know what comes out next and
you end oup doing all strange sorts of things with a whire and a piece  of
chese, and some red supper chairs, and a stupid old feather hat
        -- we don't wanna know.

<Onj2> i haven't used mine in ages and i have two of them
<Onj2> oopos that doesn't sound good oes it
        -- He said it...

<Onj2> anyone ever do that think with a perkins where you get the carrage
return thing and you make it go kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh! kuh kuh kuh,
kuh kuh kuh ding?
        -- No.

<fastfinge> Yeah, but I at least like to think my statements that make no sense
make sense.  That one just made no sense.
        -- Of course.

<[HiM]CalibaN> what is the meaning of sleep?
<fastfinge> 42
        -- Well, assuming we class sleep as a subclass of life the universe and
everything, and the meaning property isn't overridden by the sleep object,
maybe.

<[HiM]CalibaN> no
<[HiM]CalibaN> i have tires for my car
        --Okay, I guess that'd be a good thing...

<fastfinge> Wow.  I said that.  Why did I say that?  Tell me why I said that.
I don't understaand any of the last several posts I've made.  wow.
        -- And you're asking everyone else because...?

<fastfinge> look!  A wombat!
        -- Indeed.

<fastfinge> Did you have any nice pickles or egyptian tires caliban?
        -- Just for the record, fastfinge didn't say that.  It was an impostor.
 According to fastfinge, anyway.

<fastfinge> pdf.  mmm, pdf.  mmm.  PDF; with her long hair, coming down to you;
smothering you with her huge ugly brests and let's not go there.  lol, jk.
That should keep everyones dreams happy.
        -- What?

<fastfinge> "i have fbi ajent freinds and tehy will arest u stupd hax0rz!  tihs
porgam was devloped wiht visul basic (txs roby!!! c00l krak!!!) and its copy
prof!"
        -- O K!

<fastfinge> "if u hax0red teh porgam i wlil kil u!  u nokw u cnat juts put teh
cd in nero and mak an iso becuase it wont work!  If u try i wlill kil u!"
        -- Whenever you're quite done...

<fastfinge> It's the super programming duo, farhan and E.P, who will soon be
releasing "wife porn with head 2.5.8" on the unsuspecting blind comunity.  lol.
 It will come pre-cracked for your convenience.
        -- Irm?

<borris> As the director of technology at my old school said to me one day,
"plug a set of headphones into the hard drive so you can hear it talk".
        -- I here the voices, sir...I hear the voices...

<lightning> i wouldn't allow anyone to attempt to clean our toilets.
        -- Why on earth...No.  Don't wanna know.

<lightning> fast fing or whoever he is neds to come look at this chat to get
some comments for his site.
        -- Woot!  ***head swells***

<borris> oh yeah, I'll be sure to er, um, and oh yeah, things. and stuff too!
        -- As long as you know...

<InternetKing> oh don't worry, I got plenty of that cocolate I got from
frabnce, I'm sure theyh'll be lotws left for when you come for new years
        -- He's got too much of something, that's for sure.  Chocolate?  Maybe.

<lightning> er... spanish tends to piss me off all the time, because i can't
understand what anyone says to me if they speak to me in it.
        -- We now believe this explains all wars.  Ever.

<LMF> come on you guys help me, where can i find what i'm looking for?
        -- That would depend what you're looking for.  People seem to have
issues with the search feature.

<Franchesco> how do i search?
<Onj2> click  search
        -- No, really?

<xandao> how can I  ger an OP?
        -- Press control alt delete.

<borris> I've got a pet gorilla. Anyone want it?
<Onj2> I've got a furry detachable under carrage. well, it has wheels too! so
don't look at me like that!
<ArthurDent42> I used to have a pet crab, but she was an evil little crab
murderess.
        -- Some things are pets, and some things...are not!

<Onj2> well i devised a sentence with all the lettres of the alphabet used at
least once. it's actually hard. but I did it.
above the world, stood a strange and one way view of the zygote of creation,
standing very proud all over the west side of the galaxy and not even potaining
to look my way at all, but cannily evading my deftly quick gais  fast, and
without difficulty of any kind, half way wanting me to catch it looking at me,
more than one time and excitingly floundering all over the sides of the round
idiot.
        -- It's cheating to spell stuff wrong...

<fastfinge> subscribe today!  Channel 58386!  Call your cable company, and ask
for channel 58386, *now*!  Operaters might (or might not) be standing buy to
take your call and not speak English to you, because under the company
comunication code, section 64965859, paragraph 438, line 376, "all operators
may speak no more then 7 (7) understandable English words".  Call now!
        -- You want channel?  You want?  No?

<Insectoid> It wasn't my begal it was his twin the fahita!  You leave my begal
out!
<fastfinge> Your bagles mother!
<Insectoid> Kiss her rapper!
        -- Calm down everyone, It's just food.

<borris> She didn't go round honking horns in busy traffic with a group of
little furry furbies going round and round her head really fast and scaring all
the nice birdies away, though at least?
        -- I don't suppose she did.  Would that be Hitlers one saving grace?
No, hold on.  Hitler...she...nevermind.

<Onj2> no true enough, but the thing with the spinning talking hub caps was bad
enough in it's own way. after all a wizzened old granny did get decapitated
because of that little incident.
        -- So long as they didn't say 'good year: because so much is riding on
your tires.'  Okay, I really need not to say things that depend on you living
in Toronto to get it.

<borris> yeah, as long as car batteries don't start shouting there status
across the land for all to hear in her presence, then it's not such a bad thing
really.
        -- It's Electrospeechgirl: the repairgirl who talks to what she's
fixing.  Coming to a cable network near you!

<Insectoid> This's worse than the discussion of the universe on god's computer!
        -- I can't even come close to thinking of something worse than that.

<Onj2> wtf indeed. you just ask the big wet red things they call laundry boxes.
they're rather strange and they look all odd.
        -- Potatoes might not laugh at that.  (What do you mean that remark
makes no sense?  What do you expect me to say about a quote like that, anyway?)

<borris> a torant of little plastic pompom emulators with big red sticks of
chilly on a cold day in the middle of the desert perhaps?
        -- It's called tundra.  If it's hot, it's desert.  If it's cold, it's
tundra.

 <Onj2> and sometimes they start going fwoomf fwoomf for the simple reason that
they just can do it.
        -- I assume this is about polititions.

<venison88> i gues it helps to have 10 million screaming fanatics in a small
state. *grin*
        -- Helpfull screaming fanatical migits?  Can I have some of what ever
he took?

<Machine-X> anyoen have reason refills?
        -- A reason refill.  I'm sure quite a few of us could use that...

<borris> Look at me, I'm not here. I'm there. I don't know where it is. Or, for
that matter, ifI  am. but I am something. What? who what when and things? Look,
there's a rubber duck on my head. Maybe I'm a 2-meter handheld? Or perhaps I'm
a bootleg copy of Norton Antivirus 2004?
        -- We don't know either.

<fastfinge> yummm.  i ate a turckey and it was good.  It grew up on a farm and
then someone killed it and I ate it.  It was good.  lmao
        -- And here I thought turckies came from, you know, the supermarket

<venison88> my grandfather had a farm. watching that pig getting castrated with
a razor blade made me go phwupt!
        -- Careful what you buy, folks, those pig balls have to be going
*somewhere*!

<fastfinge> Dude, you missed super porn hour!  lol.
        -- and you thought your day couldn't get any worse...

<fastfinge> weel, beep beep.  Meep, bepbepbepbep.  Meep meep, blip?  bip.
<Onj> zoinninininininininigngngngngngng, actually, and don't question me
<InternetKing> s I m
<fastfinge> asepitoj ase bvioj reytoiuje!
<Onj> I just won't have it from my subordinates!
<Jaevel1> ok
<Jaevel1> i get it now
<Onj> good coz I dont lolol
<InternetKing> lol
<Jaevel1> hahahaha
<fastfinge> TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT!
        -- Sometimes, it just doesn't mean a thing...or does it?

<InternetKing> maybe I should have a sexchange then so we can have 3?
        -- I can't think of 3 of anything worth having that would require a sex
change.

<Jaevel1> are we all still here? :)
<InternetKing> no
        -- Ah.

<fabolous> god my chances a gettin some girls down here are...
<fabolous> um...
<fabolous> -10.25123
        -- It's always good to be precise, right?

<InternetKing> mr rniyhrt
<InternetKing> oops
<InternetKing> me neither I meant
        -- Someone could use typing classes...

<Onj> god i'm just like so weird? yeah? boog boof boof poof? wiwiwiwiwiwiw
<fastfinge> boogle mubba mubba winglbat!
<Onj> nimble wimble, as jk rowling says
        -- As long as they know they have a problem...

<fastfinge> Well, onj, I guess we could say you aren't having sex with horses
in your bed.  That's true, right?

        -- It's always important to get your facts straight.

<fastfinge> I have an extra thick fiberglass cane though.  I injur persons with
it.  People move out of my way now.  The site of me causes a four foot path to
appear down the middle of a crowded hall.
        -- So long as it's the cane, and not, say, the smell.

<Onj> god anyone to do that agian will find the cane snapped, microwaved and
put on a plate with a nife and fucking fork. After RNC I had enough canes up my
ass to last me a life time!
        -- We won't ask.

<lightning> i was gonna give you bacon till you sold my digital radio for a
nose!
        -- Maybe you shouldn't ask

<lightning> oh well, why have sex, when you can have a bacon sandwitch?
        -- As we can clearly see, a troubled relationship.  Or a troubled
person?

Some confusion in op-chat one day...
<fabolous> hehehehe cris knows about that one
<fabolous> because thats all he does, innit right cris?
<venison88> what? talk to his food?
<Insectoid> What, get stoned?
<fabolous> no g f y
<fastfinge> What, he talks to chilly?  What're we talking about?
<venison88> ah
<Insectoid> GFY languard security scanner?
<fabolous> the hell? I said cris knows what f g y is
        -- Aren't you glad to have such wonderful ops?

<fabolous> go fuck yourself, in other words
<fastfinge> ah, okay.
        -- And we can clearly see, sometimes you can be too agreeable...

<mcdronkz> hey ppl
<mcdronkz> damn cannot get pornstar3d :(
        -- He knows what he wants, and he ain't going to let the "no porn" rule
stop him from asking.

<quantumxp> no read books.. this now 1941
        -- And what year is it again?

<kolektor> pdaudio lol
<kolektor> mean gayaudiohug
        -- I hope you know what you mean.

<(HSB)20031014aj>                     hi  ppl
<(HSB)20031014aj>                             what kind of game do u ppl thin
is the best strategi game for ppc?
        -- And do you think "stratagy" games are really the best kind for you?
I have this spelling game...

<Borris> doign?
<Borris> I can bounce, all day long. Looky! Bounce! bounce! bounce!
<venison88> ok, no more coffee for you.
        -- Are you sure that's the problem?

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>