I was going to say, I haven't ever seen Talk2 this high traffic in one day. Impressive. Although I pity any poor fools who are on vacation or out for the day. They might get a coronary when they open their Talk2 folder, or open their main inbox folder, if they're foolish enough not to have a Rule set up. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List 56!

       I'd like to congratulate the talk2 list for sending 56 messages
       "this being the 56th" from 0:00 to now BST.
       This breaks an old record from a few years ago of 40,. although
       I'm sure this isn't the most talk2 has ever sent in a day. Or is
       it? I really don't know. In any case, happy 56th daily talk2
       message to you.
       Ah, crap, I just got a new e-mail. Is it from talk2? *looks*
Nope, it's not. Good! I don't have to:
1. rewrite this entire message as it would be out of context, or
2. leave everything in tact and mislead everyone on the list.
Well, that's good. Now that's been taken care of, I'll send this message
off before any new ones come in.

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>