OK i get some of these
 but others just look normal to me. I'm slow!
At 09:50 AM 17/08/2006, you wrote:

Domain Names Without Thought?
All of these are legitimate companies, dealing in regular products and
services.
But they didn't quite 'Do the math' when it came time to choose their domain
names:

1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the agent
that represents a celebrity. Their domain name is
<http://www.WhoRepresents.com>http://www.WhoRepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice
and views at
<http://www.ExpertsExchange.com>http://www.ExpertsExchange.com

.

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
<http://www.PenIsland.net>http://www.PenIsland.net

.

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
<http://www.TherapistFinder.com>http://www.TherapistFinder.com

.

5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company at
<http://www.PowerGenItalia.com>http://www.PowerGenItalia.com

.

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South
Wales:
<http://www.MoleStationNursery.com>http://www.MoleStationNursery.com

.

7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always
<http://www.IPAnywhere.com>http://www.IPAnywhere.com

.

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
<http://www.CummingFirst.com>http://www.CummingFirst.com

.

9. Then, of course, there's these art designers, and their wacky website:
<http://www.SpeedOfArt.com>http://www.SpeedOfArt.com

.

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
<http://www.GoTahoe.com>http://www.GoTahoe.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.