To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List superficial message of the day

what happens in 2012?
Hmm reminds me of the vogons in hhtgg.
they were very company related, they got rid of planets because of the paperwork of keeping them and once they were in the line to get rid of they didn't want to care about much about if things changed because more paperwork. Lazy business people, wander if mr adams was making fun of companies in general.
At 05:49 a.m. 25/08/2006, you wrote:
On 8/24/2006, 11:33:41 AM EDT, derek wrote:

> and now, your message just got deep!

Oh man, you mean even the universe itself is subjected to corporate
down-sizing? What did Pluto ever do to deserve this kind of treatment,
other than just kind of hanging out, being really cold and not doing
terribly much of anything? Or was that the universe's problem? No
productivity? In that case, we should just get rid of most of the other
planets too, with the exception of Jupiter (it's got volcanoes or
something like that), Mars (for looking potentially interesting), and us. Well, we're
all going to die in 2012 anyway, so I think that's been answered.
I guess they just want to get rid of everything else first, so no one
will take notice when Earth suddenly disappears from the by then empty
list of planets in the solar system of doom.
It will save the universe loads of money if we go away, after all.

I think we'd better make a patition to send to... uhm... God? Er,
whoever happens to be in charge of this, and put it to rights. If
someone can pass a patition on how the moon is evil and should be blown
up, then this should be a simple matter to deal with, I should think.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
blank message to:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thursday, August 24, 2006 at 1:43 PM EST.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.