Well, it's time for another things and stuff. WHy bother? WEll, it's
 something to do.
As the production box is still dead, Things and Stuff will be brought to
you by my beautiful, plastic HP laptop, hopefully with none of that
annoying USB noise that was present last week. I think I got rid of it,
anyway.

 Today, we present to you, a track that goes "glonk," litterally, and of
 course will do loads of other interesting, strange and random things.

Is it time to change the sub-theme song of Things and Stuff?
Find out tonight on TBRN!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>