hmm sounds like a spam bot lost its way, and well hmm no clue really, if someone out theres really bored drop a few of those in to google, i might do it later, just to see their origins, as it feels to me like its pulling random quotations from somewhere and its being really laim about it, as apparently is known to happen when spam bots lose connection with their hosts.
----- Original Message -----
From: Onj
To: talk2
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 2:58 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List Fw: undone

Read this, and read it carefully.
It's almost sencible but not.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:37 PM
Subject: undone

The flower fairy, as we say, waits for no-one. I had done the right thing and separated the scanning code from the UI thread; I also gave the scanning thread a Below Normal thread priority.
We've had the most delightful children's book sitting on our desk for months now, sent to us by the author to review, and we're only now getting to it. So who are the great hackers?
Every bloggers seems to have their own ideas about what makes a great developer. Anyhow, the last few posts contained more than theusual number of errors, so I will be redoing them in the next couple days, possibly adding more information.
Women want to look and feel attractive with no disclaimer attached. The main purpose of posting is to just get some thoughts of mine down in written form.
for a mom" is not the ideal compliment. Link to Full Animation Video.
This function is used in the Base Class Library of the .
I really don't like Tinker Bell.
However, the Vistas Desktop Window Manager doesnt play well with AnimateWindows, leaving the windows being animated undrawn, so I will probably remove the animation. I mean, we wouldn't want our six year old to miss an episode of American Idol, would we? Just kidding on that last bit! This doesn't mean, however, that I think it can work for all families. Just kidding on that last bit!
How do you know when you meet one? They also seem to have adult hangups and preoccupations like drugs, sex, social status, physical appearance, and so on.
Or, let a breast augmentation give tired, baby-feeding breasts a boost. I think it was bronchitis or something.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.