Oh yeah, one more thing.  I'm going to call an 800 number mentioned in a commercial that's probably at least 30 years old.

----- Original Message -----
From: derek Lane
To: talk2
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List WDGLFM back on schedule

For the last 2 weeks, My show was first early, then didn't exist.  Now, with responsibilities aside, I am back at the normal time, with the normal stuff, given my show and its strangeness at times.  Thing about it, normal is relative to various contexts and such.
However, that sounds more like a venison bit than what I may ever get in to, but you never know.
Point is, check out tbrn at 2 eastern, 1 central, and some other number in other parts of the world not covered by said time zones, which is a lot of it, for the show, with a "Goose bumps," tape as the tape of the week bit.
I have several of these, so will play one each week for the month of October.
All of you fine people, by now, know all of the server and relay options, so pick your favorite one and listen.