From: Venison88a
To: talk2
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 1:08 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List New Venison Stew

Ok, i think i got it set up this time. AND, with the new streaming format, gee, thanks Onj for letting me know at bedtime! Making me stay up for hours more configuring and testing! So if i sound blarted out, its his fault! lol. But this should be a new and cool and  interesting Venison Stew from now on. Yes, we are on XP Pro, and that means skype call ins. Yes now you too can finally call into the show! And it also means i have a new way to harrass people. Muhaha! 4 pm eastern time here on http://tbrn.net:8000  Be there! You know you want to!

Do you Yahoo!?