On 10/23/2006, 3:45:04 PM EST, Onj wrote:

> Oh look your starting to get these too, huh?
> I wonder if because your domain starts with a V and mine with an A, if it's
> sending mail to me way before you?

Ya know what? I haven't gotten any real, honest-to-god spam in ages!
I've deployed a few things on my server in the last couple of months which
probably have something to do with it, such as the dynablock.njabl.org to make
mail from smtp servers on dynamic IP addresses go away, and a few other
blacklist sites. Hum d dum... Now that I've said this, I'll probably get loads.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>