As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem.
This is a general strange talk list, not a tbrn only list.
I'm sure if people wanted that, it could be started over there; but such doesn't exist. ----- Original Message ----- From: "raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:18 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List nick and friends howeleen show.

Hi, I know this is really late and the chances of you all actually listening are slim, but lol, whatever. At 12:00AM EST (well, at the time of me sending this message.) Nick and Friends will have a Howelween style version of their show. To listen put this link in winamp or your media player of choice: http://71.192.43.145:8003
thanks. Ray.
If I am wrong for promoting another radio stations stuff on this list then I shall not do it anymore my apologies if I have broken some rule.
Thanks again, Ray.