Hi everyone.

I just started using Supernova with Word extensively and have discovered I have no way to tell how far things are indented. I tried to use the status bar but I have no numbers by "col" or "ln". I also looked in the Help system but none of the hotkeys seem to say what I want. I also checked the styles options, but had no luck there, unless I missed something.

Does anyone have any advice about how to find this information? Is it even possible? Also, does anyone have any other guides or tips for using Word and Supernova?

Thanks, Maria