Imple. Tell them that TBRN is a part-time job. You need us for a potential
source of income.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
derek Lane
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:36 PM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Drunk Germans, motorcycles, and bad polka music?

can't as gwu broke something after my show.
Now there is this server side thing that downloads files and checks for
viruses before you can download them, which as a side annoyance breaks
relays and/or constant connections to IP addresses.
I'm talking to the IT guys on monday, because I know a few who are
reasonable and will probably loosen things up if I have a good case.
Now how to make tbrn seem like a vital part of my education and/or pull the
blind card, although tbrn is not the blind radio network?
Ideas appreciated.