I like the windows keyboard.
Its one thing ms have done right.
The windows key and the app key beside it are actually good, ms hardware as
supposed to their software is mostly good.
I wouldn't mind the power to turn on and off my system from the board though,
have hard drives inside moniters, and other apple things.
On the subject of moniters and such, what does the usb port in some flat panel
moniters used for?
I tried plugging in a usb drive and nothing happpened, the only reason I can
think of is connecting an another lcd.