Hi Folks.
    Generally, I do not advertise my own station on this list, because in
general I feel it's not a good idea unless something huge is happening.  This
is one such occurrence.

Starting last week, my cohost Bob's schedule changed.  This means that in most
cases, next week being a definite exception, the Digital Domain online Radio
Show will be Live starting at 7 PM eastern, 4 PM Pacific, and midnight on
Saturday from the UK and all points to the east.  This time, however, we're
going to rely on listener participation to allow us Four hours of digital
domain online radio show goodness, leading you right into JDX with Live and
Loaded.  the highlight of this show will most likely be an interview of the
winner of the Zone BBS Icon contest, which we're looking forward to.  And as
the show is live, we'll take your messages.  Visit the website in my signature
to find out how.  SO I hope you'll join me, Bob, and whoever else decides to
join us in studio and help us attempt to go four hours with a digital domain
online radio show.
Thanks,
Nick

Long Island, New York

Email or MSN/windows messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: hkcradio
skype: nick6489
Web page: www.hkcradio.com