From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TJ
Olsen
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:29 PM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List This list has been dead.

I'M alive, or at least i think i am *checks pulse*. Oh yes ok alls good i'm
not dead yet, i mean i could end up dead but thats another  issue for no
other dayoh its 5 27 i am meant to be in the lobby  meeting a friend to go
to a show in 3 minutes, so i  should probably hit alt in combination with
the letter s. But not before encouraging you all to listen to my shift on
college radio mondays 3-6 am

tj