This was originally sent to talk2 almost three years ago. OK, I'm bored.
I'm back to forwarding old random talk2 messages. Maybe I'll even send afew
more off today.
This list needs some life though, seriously!
Not that this will help it along, or anything???

Not that this has anything at all to do with the post, because it
doesn't, but while Vanja was sending this off to the list, I was
preparing to fly to London in a few hour's time.
Man, I've got to get back there again...
Anyway, have this. I'm going to bed.