From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Samuel Proulx
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 4:15 PM
To: talk2
Subject: The Talk2 List who wants some spam?

Seriously.  I have a spam account, [EMAIL PROTECTED], where automatic
filters redirect all the spam from all the other accounts for manual review
and for someone (namely me) to deal with.  What I just discovered is that I
forgot to set thunderbird up so it empties the trash of the spam account
when I close thunderbird.  So: would you like over 9600 spam messages?  I
can add in another 3000 that I happen to still have from some time around
2002.  If you like, I can set up a script that will post them all to talk2.
In order.  at 1 minute intervals.  As attachments, of course, so you don't
miss the goodness of the full headers.  Wouldn't that be both amusing and
educational?  Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say.
--

Samuel Proulx
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.