For anyone on the list that is interested in a good deal on an mp3 player
which can have rockbox installed on it I just found a good deal on the 20
gig iriver H10's.  I know this port isn't as far along as the h100's h300's
and ipods are but I'm sure they will get it there in time.

http://www.woot.com

iRiver H10 20GB MP3 Player & Recorder - Remix Blue
$99.99+ $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 iRiver H10 20GB MP3 Player/Recorder

this deal is only good until midnight central time today sunday march 18 so
if your reading it later then your out of luck.