i'd like to congratulate you--you've let roughly 50 someones know--only 1 of those someones if that many can actually do anything about this.

hope this helps

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:53 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List tbrn web page has issues

Hi.
All.
I want to do a show so onj tells me to check schedual.
Check schedual, good mondays are free, tuesday my time, and yip its also free. My show will be a computer related thing, with some metal music, electronic and some other things, tech news, my own experiments, and my boredom, with any suggestions.
Ok.
click contact us.

Error!!! you are not authorised to access this page, access denyed.
Um, hmm the website has issues and I want the guy that manages the show content so I can put my idea for checking. I have some casts I did for another cast site I could use if necessary including that site where I write things on, http://technology.menvi.org is the site by the way, you will find some revews on there, my writings pepper the page and the casts that th
e owner does do have some of my reviews, most notably for ie7.
Anyway just thought I'd let someone know.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.