On Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:32 AM [GMT-4=CET],
Patrick Perdue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> stated:

That 3.3 thing that's not a beta decided not to get released, as he
is still continuing
the beta development after that version, which is why it's not
released
yet, and why the main page still lists 3.2 as the latest official
release.
3.3 beta 12 is newer than the version that calls itself a release of
3.3, which really isn't one.

Not anymore.
He decided to release it on APril 9, 2007. Supposedly, I now have panning functionality back on my sound card, but I have to test it.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.